THE SWIMMING POOL IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. Months of operation are typically December-May. Check back for our opening date!
The pool is available to rent for your private parties on Fridays (3:30 pm only) or Sundays (12:00 pm or 1:00 pm). Cost is $40/hr for 1-25 participants and $50/hr for 26+ participants. This costs includes lifeguard(s). Add the cafeteria to your rental for an extra $10/hr for gifts/food!
A refundable $100 damage deposit is required for all facility rentals. We request that you write 2 checks, made out to Wrenshall School. One for the cost of the rental, the other for the deposit so that the deposit can be mailed back to you after the event.
To rent the pool, call or e-mail the Community Education office:
(218) 384-4274 X 3100
Things to Know:
- After booking a date/time with the Community Ed Director via phone/e-mail, you will be mailed a facility use form to fill out and return with payment.
- There is a pool parking lot and special entrance for parties on the side of the school.
- Lifeguards will arrive 15 minutes prior to the start-time of the event.
- Due to Dept. of Heath requirements, use of the school’s fridge and freezer is not available for party food.
- Parties MUST be booked 3 weeks in advance
The pool is currently closed for the season. We anticipate lessons will run in January and March 2018.
OPPORTUNITIES TO SWIM
The pool is currently closed for the season.