Great Things are Happening at Wrenshall School!
- Senior Jared Kelley has been accepted into the Carpenters Union Apprenticeship Program.
- Senior Gracie Dianoski will be graduating from Wrenshall with her AA degree from Lake Superior College.
- Wrenshall’s Youth Energy Summit team is getting ready to defend its 1st place title in the state solar boat competition.
- Above state attendance and graduation rates
- Competitive at the state and national levels in Speech and Business Professionals of America
- PSEO and CITS opportunities
- Monthly student recognition programs:
- Elementary academic and exemplary Star of the Month
- Secondary academic and exemplary Student of the Month
- Our teachers use creative and innovative methods to spark student engagement.
- We are proud of our school’s high teacher retention rate and longevity (296 years of combined teaching experience).
- Half of our staff have earned their Master’s Degree.
6th grade environmental learning center trip
After School Enrichment
Annual Science Fair
Annual Senior Class trip to Washington DC
Cross Country Running
National Honor Society
Three Act Play
Track & Field
- Wrens Club– onsite Monday-Friday childcare
- School Linked Mental Health Program- North Homes Inc. and Carlton County Human Services provide on site licensed therapists to work with students and families.
- Minnesota Reading & Math Corps Tutors
- Special Education Services- Emotional Behavior Disorder, Learning disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Additional support available through NLSEC in Cloquet
- Annual Spring Clean Up partnership between Wrenshall School and the City of Wrenshall
- Annual Father-Daughter Ball
- Annual Alumni Basketball Game
- Community Education Opportunities
- Annual music and band concerts
- Annual Veterans Day program
- Community construction projects including recycling sheds and city rink warming house
- Volleyball Camp for Grades 3-12