2023-2024 Participation Fees
|$30 Grades 6-12 Activities||$50/Season||$70 Grades 6-8 Athletics||$100 Grades 9-12 Athletics|
|Knowledge Bowl||Cross Country||Cross Country|
|One Act Play||Football||Football|
|Three Act Play||Softball||Softball|
|All Unlisted “6-12 Activities”|
*There is a student cap of $175 for athletes in grades 6-8
*There is a student cap of $250 for athletes in grades 9-12
- The student cap includes all activities and athletics with the exception of band and art fees.
- If a student qualifies under the free and reduced lunch program requirements, they will receive 1/2 price discount on all athletic and activity fees.
- Families in financial hardship may be granted a discount or forgiveness of fees within reason. To qualify for this, free and reduced lunch paperwork must be filled out and turned in with all required information filled in. The principal or AD must also be notified of the hardship. When both of these are done, the AD, principal, and/or superintendent will work together in determining if a discount or waving the fee is warranted.
- Participation in an event will not be allowed until the activity fee is paid or an agreement is made with the AD or principal.
- Participation Fee Refunds: Students who choose to participate in athletics must realize there are no guarantees regarding playing time or injuries. Refund applications will be accepted only until the end of the regular season for those who drop the activity prior to the first contest, the activity is canceled, or if cut from the activity (This does not include being kicked off the team…in the case the athlete is kicked off the team after the first contest, they will not be granted a refund).