Carlton-Wrenshall Cross Country is a no cut sport that not only encourages teamwork, but also will challenge you as an individual both physically and mentally. Any students in grades 7-12, with any level of experience, are invited to join the 2019-2020 team.
2019 Season Information
First Practice – Monday, August 12th
Season – August 12 – October 24
Practices (Will take place in Carlton and Wrenshall on a week to week basis – First week starts at Wrenshall)
- Aug. 12 – 23: Monday – Friday from 9:00-10:30 AM
- Aug. 26 – Oct. 24: Monday – Friday from 3:45-5:15 PM
What to Bring
- Running Shoes
- Appropriate Running Clothes (Check the weather!)
- Water Bottle
- Necessary medications (e.g. Inhaler)
Meets – Please see the meet schedule for details.
Communication – We use the REMIND APP for communication purposes.
- PHONE: Text 81010 the message @cw-xc2019 to join.
- COMPUTER: To sign up for CW-XC2019 notificaitons, please visit: https://www.remind.com/join/cw-xc2019
Coaches – Erik Holter – Head Coach / Brenda Cid – Assistant Coach
If you are interested in participating, please contact:
Erik Holter at email@example.com or 218-384-4274 x2008
Brenda Cid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-499-1628
We look forward to meeting all of you this fall!