Carlton-Wrenshall Raptors Cross Country is a no cut sport that not only encourages teamwork, but also will challenge you as an individual both physically and mentally. Any students in grades 7-12, with any level of experience, are invited to join the 2021-2022 team.
2021 Season Information
First Practice – Monday, August 16th
Season – August 16 – October 28
Practices (Will take place in Carlton mostly starting by the pavilion off the Munger Trail)
- Aug. 16 – 27: Monday – Friday from 9:00-10:30 AM
- Aug. 30 – Oct. 28: Monday – Friday from 3:45-5:15 PM
What to Bring
- Running Shoes
- Appropriate Running Clothes (Check the weather!)
- Water Bottle
- Necessary medications (e.g. Inhaler)
Meets – Please see the meet schedule for details.
Communication – We use the REMIND APP for communication purposes.
- PHONE: Text 81010 the message @cwxc to join the RaptorsCC-21 group.
- COMPUTER: To sign up for RaptorsCC-21 notificaitons, please visit: https://www.remind.com/join/cwxc
Coaches – Erik Holter – Head Coach / Brenda Knudsen– Assistant Coach
If you are interested in participating, please contact:
Erik Holter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-384-4274 x2008
Brenda Knudsen at email@example.com or 218-499-1628
We look forward to meeting all of you this fall!