- 9/28 Varsity and JV practice officially starts
- 10/8 1st date allowed for competition
- Wrenshall is tentatively scheduled to open the season on 10/8
- 11/28 Last date for regular season games allowed
- Wrenshall is tentatively scheduled to finish on 11/24
- 11/30-12/12 Postseason section play. At this time there is no plan for a state tournament
- Per MSHSL and MDH no spectators will be allowed.
- Wrenshall is finalizing details on streaming options for all home games.
- JH will have a shortened practice season with an intersquad scrimmage to finish. scheduled for 9/28-10/8
If your child is planning to participate in volleyball or football this fall all applicable paperwork must be completed prior to practice.
- Eligibility brochure and Health History (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuOqtLJJMFrA5z0y6d2kIymJd8BtR1F4FRyaQnmJSdBW6m5g/viewform
- Up to date physical (every 3 years) https://www.mshsl.org/sites/default/files/2020-07/2020-21-sqpe-3-25-20.pdf
- All fees must be paid prior to competing in 1st competition.
- There will not be JH fees due to the modified season
- Please contact Jeremy Zywicki with any questions
- 218-384-4274 x2009
Volleyball Coaching staff
Varsity Head Coach: John Peterson
Junior Varsity Coach: Anna George
Junior High Coach: Emily Adkins
Any questions please feel free to contact me here at the school. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (218)384-4274 ext. 2804