High School Distance Learning
- You will enroll in Google Classroom for each of your classes by Tuesday, March 17.
- Spring break will be extended from Wednesday, March 18 through Friday, March 27 for students. From March 18-20, all Wrenshall Staff Members will be working together to provide a plan of action to educate all students with an alternative delivery method if needed.
- You will receive your assignments via Google Classroom on the first day of distance learning, March 30.
- If you do not have access to Wi-fi at home, we will either give you printed packets in advance to complete or mail the homework to you. We may also be able to arrange a pick-up site for you and your family. Your parents/guardians will receive information on how you will be receiving materials.
- You are expected to use Google Classroom daily as a means of earning credit for attendance. Teachers will make contact with you and your parents if you are not keeping up with Classroom assignments.
- You may be given a Chromebook and charging cord to take home if you do not have a personal computer or laptop at home. Families must complete the Wrenshall Schools Device Checkout Contract before borrowing a device.
- Instructions to you will be clear and simple so you do not become overwhelmed. Tasks will be created in order for you to be successful.
- When school is closed, all sporting events, overnight trips, after school activities, and evening activities will also be cancelled.