Wrenshall Public Schools Strategic Plan — 2021-2026
- We believe in broad possibilities, small school setting, and inclusive to all.
- We believe in developing the full potential of all learners in an engaging environment where lifelong learning is valued, educational excellence is expected, and improvement is continuous.
- We believe in respecting all students and celebrating differences.
- We believe that all students’ diverse learning processes and needs should be valued and encouraged.
- We believe that learning flourishes when the whole child feels valued and supported through meaningful relationships.
- We believe in a partnership of learning with students, staff, and families.
- We believe every student has the right to learn and experience appropriately challenging and relevant opportunities.
The Mission of the Wrenshall Public School is:
A small school where WE cultivate big futures.
Celebrating and investing in each student to lay the foundation for limitless opportunities.
District Wide Goals
- We will achieve the goals of the World’s Best Workforce [WBWF] for all students in the school district.
- We will continue to deliver high quality education to all students in the school district.
- We will develop and maintain talented and effective staff.
- We will create a coordinated and effective communication process throughout the school district and the community.
- We will provide equitable education for ALL students in the school district.