Wrens Club Aide
Wrens Club is seeking a part-time aide to work in the childcare program. Responsibilities include taking attendance, implementing the activities planned, greeting parents as they drop off or pick up their child(ren), etc. Please apply within the district office or email email@example.com.
Special Education Paraprofessional
Wrenshall School is seeking a Certified Special Education Paraprofessional to join our special education team providing support to students in a variety of K-12 settings. This position will be for the 2021-2022 school year. Letter of interest and resume can be sent to: District Office, 207 Pioneer Drive, Wrenshall, MN 55797 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled.
Speech Language Pathologist
The Wrenshall School District is seeking a 0.5 FTE Speech Language Pathologist for the 2021-2022 school year. Must possess appropriate and valid MN licensure. Qualified applicants may send letter of interest, resume, three letters of recommendation, teaching license and transcripts to: District Office, 207 Pioneer Drive, Wrenshall, MN 55797 or email@example.com. Position is open until filled.
Early Childhood Teacher
Wrenshall ISD 100 has an opening for a 1.0 FTE Early Childhood Teacher for the 2021-2022 school year. Candidates interested in the position should send a letter of interest, resume, copy of teaching license and 3 letters of recommendation to: District Office, 207 Pioneer Drive, Wrenshall, MN 55797 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled.
Occupational Therapist-Registered, .5 FTE
The Northern Lights Special Education Cooperative (NLSEC) is seeking a skilled and motivated Licensed Occupational Therapist to work with students and teams in its member school districts.
Date of Availability: August 31, 2021
Application Closing Date: July 9, 2021
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- State Certification to practice as evidenced by current state license as an Occupational Therapist.
- Motor Vehicle Operator’s License or ability to provide own transportation.
- Graduation from an accredited program of occupational therapy
- Experience working as an OTR preferred
- Experience working in an education or school setting preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must display knowledge in conducting diagnostic/assessment functions
- Must show ability to work in team-making decision situations with parents, teachers, and administrators
- Knowledge of occupational therapy standards and practices
- Knowledge of school-based services, IEP paperwork, and MA billing process
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication
- Provide direct (hands-on) occupational therapy services for the purpose of demonstration and monitoring to children and students
- Develop and provide a monitoring service for those children who may require occupational therapy services at a future date
- Responsible for instructing other school personnel such as occupational therapy assistants, paraprofessionals, teachers, etc., in conducting regularly scheduled exercises/activities when appropriate
Physical and Mental Demands, Work Hazards
- Work takes place in standard office and school building environment
- Travel between member districts and professional meetings is required.
- Use of standard office equipment such as personal computer, printer, copy and fax machines, and telephone.
Submit the NLSEC application found at nlsec.org, cover letter and resume, along with 2 letters of professional reference to Director of Special Education, Dena Hagen: email@example.com OR mail to 16 E. Hwy 61, Esko, MN 55733
Wrenshall School District is currently seeking substitute teachers at all grade levels PK-12. Current Minnesota teaching license or short call sub license required. Please contact the district office to complete the application process which includes interview, background check and payroll packet information. 207 Pioneer Drive, Wrenshall MN 55797, 218-384-4274 ext. 2003, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wrenshall School District is currently seeking substitute paraprofessionals at all grade levels PK-12. Please contact the district office to complete the application process which includes interview, background check and payroll packet information. 207 Pioneer Drive, Wrenshall MN 55797, 218-384-4274 ext. 2003, email@example.com
Substitute Bus Drivers
Wrenshall School District is seeking substitute bus drivers for morning and afternoon routes as well as extra curricular routes. Drivers are required to obtain CDL with School Bus Endorsement. The district will provide free training to eligible candidates. Must pass a DMV check, criminal background check and drug screening. An employment application may be found below. Please contact the district office with questions 218-384-4274 ext. 2003.
If you are interested in a position at Wrenshall School, print the application below and mail the completed application to:
Kimberly Belcastro, Superintendent
Wrenshall School, ISD #100
207 Pioneer Drive
Wrenshall, MN 55797-9000
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org