High School Distance Learning Schedule
Distance Learning Schedule for High School
- All work will be posted on Google Classroom by 8:20 a.m. of the day class is scheduled.
- Hours 1-3 will be held on Monday and Thursday.
- Hours 4-7 will be held on Tuesday and Friday.
- Wednesdays: Students will need to check Google Classrooms Hours 1-7. Every student will be contacted by their restart advisor.
- Google Meets requiring the majority of students in a class to meet will be held during times scheduled below to ensure students are not double-booked. However, small group tutoring sessions can be scheduled outside of the assigned times.
- Band sectionals, counseling sessions, circle time, and all other meetings scheduled with students over Google Meet will be conducted during times indicated.
- Teachers will post a lesson twice per week on the days class is scheduled. If a lesson covers multiple days, teachers will still touch base with students on the days scheduled to take attendance, to facilitate class activities, and to maintain connections with students.
- Teachers should try to post lectures using their own voice/likeness to help students feel connected to the school.
- Teachers must ensure students are actively engaged each day class is assigned.
- Teachers should consider keeping the total amount of time students are working on class work for their class (Google Meets, watching videos, reading, participating in activities, filling out worksheets, writing papers, etc.) between 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 40 minutes each day class is assigned.
- Teachers may modify and reduce class time spent on assignments for students in Special Education.
Reminder: Teachers work hours are from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. on Monday through Friday.
Students who work should be scheduling their work hours outside of the school day.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a Google Meet please reach out to your teacher via email.