Food Service

The purpose of the Wrenshall School Food Program is to provide well-balanced meals at a reasonable cost. Accounts must be pre-paid. Meals will not be served if an account has a negative balance. Students are not allowed to bill on another student’s account. If you have any questions about your account please contact the District Office at 384-4274 ext. 2006.

All meals and beverages are to be consumed in the cafeteria. Students are responsible for discarding unused food, wrappers, and containers, and for returning trays and utensils to the washing station.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the Wrenshall School Food Program, please contact Linda Wyamn at 384-4274 ext. 3000 or

For your convenience we now have an online payment system for your lunch account. Just log into Parent Portal and select Food Service.

Application for Educational Benefits:

Nondiscrimination statement: In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
(2) fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.