Since I am a registered nurse, wife, and mother of 3 children I enjoy a full, busy life. I graduated from Bethel College, MN with a bachelor’s of science degree in nursing in 1988. For the approximately 5 years following, I worked on a spine surgery floor at Riverside Medical Center in Minneapolis, MN. Breaking out of the bustle of the Twin Cities I moved to Duluth, MN and learned much from my 13 years in The Duluth Clinic pediatric department as a telephone triage nurse. I have enjoyed serving as Wrenshall’s school nurse since the Fall of 2004.
Please feel free to call me with your questions or concerns. I work 11:00am to 3:00pm school days at extension 2005 or leave a message and I will call you back.
Contact: M’Liss Konu
Non gender specific pants (please no jeans)
Latex free bandages
Emergency Form Instructions
- Click on this link to reach the Digital Emergency Form. You can still fill out a paper form with pencil but if you would like we will accept the digital copy as well.
- Once you reach the “Emergency Form” you will need to download the form to your computer.
- Once you download it you can fill it out.
- After you fill it out you can “save as” it with your LAST NAME / Emergency Form.
- Email the completed form to MKonu@isd100.org
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.