Wrenshall School District Back to School SAFE Plan
Do not come to school sick: Parents/Guardians are required to screen students for illness each day before sending them to school. As per previous years, we ask that your child be healthy and fever free without medication for 24 hours prior to returning the student back to classes. Wearing a mask in the Wrenshall School is voluntary.
- Wrenshall school staff and students that test positive for COVID-19 (vaccinated or unvaccinated)
- MDH recommends those testing positive to isolate for five calendar days plus any additional days to be fever free for 24 hours without medication and symptoms (if any) have improved.
- Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) REQUIRES Individuals that have tested positive for COVID-19:
- May NOT participate in in-person practice or interscholastic competitions days 0-5. (Including but not limited to games, meets, scrimmages etc.)
- Individuals may participate in in-person practice and interscholastic competition IF they are fever free for 24 hours without medication and symptoms are improving after day 6.
- Individuals should wear a mask through day ten:
- Individuals may not actively participate in swimming, diving or while stunting in cheer.
- With two sequential negative antigen tests done 48 hours apart, the mask may be removed sooner.
*** PLEASE NOTE***
- “Individuals” includes student participants, student managers, coaches, and any others with regular proximity to a team of any MSHSL-governed activity or sport.
- Day 0 is the first day of symptoms or a positive viral test. Day 1 is the first full day after the symptoms developed or the test specimen was collected.